Our website address is: https://jenniferbaity.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it:
If you complete our contact form we will use the information you provide to respond to your inquiry. We will not share or sell your information.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our visitors use the Site–you can read more about how Google uses your Personally Identifiable Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Who we share your data with
Visitor information may be checked through an automated spam detection service when completing a form on our website.
How long we retain your data
We will retain your data indefinitely. If you want us to delete your information, you may ask that we do so at any time and we will remove your information from our files unless we are required to maintain it in order to comply with regulatory or legal requirements.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor information may be checked through an automated spam detection service when completing a form on our website.
Privacy Notice for California Residents
Information We Collect
Through your use of our website, we collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device (“personal information”). In particular, our Websites have collected the following categories of personal information from its consumers within the last twelve (12) months. Additionally, we have disclosed the following categories of information for a business purpose in the past twelve (12) months:
Disclosed for a business purpose
B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).
C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.
D. Commercial information.
E. Biometric information.
F. Internet or other similar network activity.
G. Geolocation data.
H. Sensory data.
I. Professional or employment-related information.
J. Non-public education information (per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. Section 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99)).
K. Inferences drawn from other personal information.
Personal information does not include:
- Publicly available information from government records.
- Deidentified or aggregated consumer information.
- Information excluded from the CCPA’s scope, like:
- health or medical information covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and the California Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA) or clinical trial data;
- personal information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FRCA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or California Financial Information Privacy Act (FIPA), and the Driver’s Privacy Protection Act of 1994.
Jennifer Baity LCSW, LAADC obtains the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from you. For example, from information you submit on the Platform during the process of using and paying for our Services.
- Indirectly from you. For example, from observing your actions on our Websites.
Use of Personal Information
First and foremost, Jennifer Baity LCSW, LAADC does not sell and has not sold any Personal Information in the preceding twelve (12) months.
We may use or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following business or marketing purposes:
- To create your account on our Platform and let you log in to your account and use the Platform.
- To manage your account, provide you with customer support, and ensure you are receiving quality service.
- To contact you or provide you with information, alerts and suggestions that are related to the service.
- For billing-related purposes.
- To reach out to you, either ourselves or using the appropriate authorities, if either we or a Counselor have a good reason to believe that you or any other person may be in danger or may be either the cause or the victim of a criminal act.
- To match you with a Counselor.
- To enable and facilitate the Counselor Services.
- To supervise, administer and monitor the service.
- To measure and improve the quality, the effectiveness and the delivery of our services.
- Market the Platform and Counselor Services to you.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- To provide, support, personalize, and develop our Platform and Counselor Services.
- To personalize your Website experience and to deliver content and product and service offerings relevant to your interests, including targeted offers and ads through our Websites, third-party sites, and via email or text message (with your consent, where required by law).
Jennifer Baity LCSW, LAADC will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Jennifer Baity LCSW, LAADC may disclose your personal information to a third party for a business purpose. When we disclose personal information for a business purpose, we enter a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract.
We share the minimum necessary personal information with the following categories of third parties:
- Service providers that provide audit, legal, operational, technical or other services for us, such as:
- Customer service
- Technical maintenance
- Monitoring website activity
- Email management and communication
- Database management
- Billing and payment processing
- Reporting and analytics
- Marketing and advertising
- Counselors who provide the Counselor Services
Your Rights and Choices
The CCPA provides consumers (California residents) with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Right to Request Access to Information
You have the right to request that Jennifer Baity LCSW, LAADC notifies you of the personal information about you that we have collected and used. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request (see Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights), we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we shared that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you.
- If we disclosed your personal information for a business purpose and identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
Right to Request Deletion of Information
You have the right to request that Jennifer Baity LCSW, LAADC deletes any of your personal information that we collected about you and retained. Once we receive your request and verify who you are, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 seq.).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Exercising Your Rights
To exercise the rights listed above, please submit a request in writing to Jennifer Baity LCSW, LAADC via the contact information listed in the Contact Information section. Only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a request related to your personal information. You may also make a request on behalf of your minor child.
You may only make a request for access twice within a 12-month period. Your request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you. Making a request does not require you to create an account with us. We will only use personal information provided in a request to verify your identity or authority to make the request.
Response Timing and Format
We endeavor to respond to a request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to 90 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
For Requests to Access, our response will only cover the 12-month period preceding the request. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. We will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. We will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Other California Privacy Rights
California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our Websites that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to .
Changes to Our Privacy Notice
If you have any questions or comments about this Notice, the ways in which Jennifer Baity LCSW, LAADC collects and uses your information described above, your choices and rights regarding such use, or wish to exercise your rights under California law, please do not hesitate to contact us at:
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by email at jenniferbaitygmail.com.